Double Row Self-Stabilising Hand TruckThis is a self-stabilising Magliner hand truck built with standard wheels as well as smaller double row, multi-directional wheels.
- Enables easy movement up kerbs or over obstructions without reversing
- Fully supported rotation allows easy manoeuvrability in confined spaces
- The truck carries the load, not the operator
- 'Integrated kick stand' holds the truck in an upright position when loading or when load is not present
- The truck design negates the need to support load when stationary
- - Optional Stairclimbers
This truck is built using the straight back aluminium frame (No. 1), a Loop handle with a vinyl cover (No. 19), 455mm wide x 190mm deep die-cast toe (UM) and 10" (260mm) interlocked microcellular foam wheels (No. 1070)
Double Row multi-directional wheels: 125mm diameter polyurethane rollers with sealed bearings, ideal for controlled (indoor) environments.
Own this product? Let us know what you think.